Travel Channel is gearing up for Ghostober with a stellar line-up of spooky specials and series.
Travel Channel is getting ready for their biggest television event, Ghostober. This is that time of year when fans of the paranormal gather in their living rooms with Pumpkin Spice lattes and hunker down to watch all the spooky specials and new series that the network has to offer.
This year, some of the programming fare features old friends like Katrina Weidman and Jack Osbourne, Amy Bruni and Adam Berry as well as the Ghost Brothers on an expedition to the top three haunted locations in Salem, Massachusetts. This is an unprecedented event where viewers will be able to watch live as the teams uncover supernatural evidence.
According to the Travel Channel press release, the action starts on Oct. 4 at 8 p.m. and will last for four hours. So, get ready for some serious specter hunting on Haunted Salem: Live.
Hometown Horror premieres on Oct. 11 at 10 p.m. and looks to be absolutely terrifying! Six one-hour episodes will focus on small towns in America harboring dark secrets. Learn about the Pigman of Angola in New York, as well as the chilling stories surrounding the circus town of Baraboo, Wisconsin and the battlefield of Perryville, Kentucky.
There is even a show for UFO buffs. There are two famous Triangles in the world, the one in Bermuda and the other near Japan known as the Devil’s Sea. Well, Travel Channel is going to explore the mystery of The Alaska Triangle.
This area is a well-known hotbed of UFO, cryptid and ghost sightings. You can catch this series on Oct. 21 at 10 p.m.
Have you ever been plagued by spirits? Maybe had an otherworldly encounter that you can’t explain or perhaps you have run into some demonic activity.
For further insight into those phenomenons, watch My Horror Story on Oct. 21 at 11 p.m. Everyday people recount their run-ins with the supernatural that will leave you chilled to the core.
Finally, Destination Fear arrives on Oct. 26 at 10 p.m. Ghost Adventures’ paranormal explorer, Dakota Laden along with his sister Chelsea and his close friend, Tanner travel the country in an RV in search of the spookiest locations in America.
There is something for everyone this Halloween season on Travel Channel. Here is the full schedule for the month of Ghostober:
- October 1: “Most Terrifying Places” – 10 p.m. ET/PT (New Series)
- October 3: “The Dead Files” – 9 p.m. ET/PT (New Episodes)
- “The Holzer Files” – 10 p.m. ET/PT (New Series)
- October 4: “Haunted Salem: Live” – 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT (Four-Hour Live Special)
- October 5: “Ghost Adventures: Serial Killer Spirits” – 9 p.m. ET/PT (Four-Part Miniseries)
- October 6: “Witches of Salem” – 10 p.m. ET/PT (Four-Part Miniseries)
- October 7: “Paranormal Survivor” – 9 p.m. ET/PT (New Episodes)
- “Paranormal Emergency” – 10 p.m. ET/PT (New Episodes)
- October 11: “Ghost Nation” – 9 p.m. ET/PT (New Series)
- “Hometown Horror” – 10 p.m. ET/PT (New Series)
- October 14: “These Woods Are Haunted” – 9 p.m. ET/PT (New Season)
- October 21: “The Alaska Triangle” – 10 p.m. ET/PT (New Series)
- “My Horror Story” – 11 p.m. ET/PT (New Series)
- October 26: “Destination Fear”– 10 p.m. ET/PT (New Series)
- October 30: “Mountain Monsters” – 9 p.m. ET/PT (New Episodes)
- October 31: “Ghost Adventures: Curse of the Harrisville Farmhouse” (wt) – 9 p.m. ET/PT (Two-Hour Special)
Article Source – 1428elm.com